HOW TO GET TO CHEONGWADAE
HOW TO GET TO CHEONG WA DAE
- Exit 4 of Gyeongbokgung Station on Subway Line 3 → walk for 15 minutes
Take exit 4 of Gyeongbokgung Station on Subway Line 3 and walk approximately 800m in the direction of Tongui Police Box to reach the Cheong Wa Dae Fountain Plaza. There, cross the street on the right and walk approximately 250 m to get to Yeonpungmun.
- Exit 1 of Anguk Station on Subway Line 3 → walk for 20 minutes
Take exit 1 of Anguk Station on Subway Line 3 and pass by Pungmoon Girls’ High School on your right. Then, walk about 400 m more, turn right and walk approximately 900 m more to arrive at the Cheong Wa Dae Press Center, Chunchugwan. You will get to Yeonpungmun by walking 50 m more.
- Bus stop across from Gyeongbokgung Palace
Blue buses: 171, 272, 109, 601, 606
Green buses: 1020, 7025
- Bus stop across from Pungmun Girls' High School,Duksung Girls' Middle & High School Palace
Blue buses: 272, 401, 406, 704
Green buses: 7022, 7025
- Neighborhood shuttle busTake No. 11 in front of Bubryunsa Temple
- From Seongsan dae-gyo (bridge):Drive along Sajik Street till you get to the Gyeongbokgung Station on Subway Line 3 and then turn left to drive along Hyoja-dong Road. After driving 800 m more, you will arrive at the Cheong Wa Dae Fountain Plaza.
- From Seoul Station or Jongno: Drive along Sejong Boulevard, turn left in front of Gwanghwamun and then turn right onto Hyoja-dong Road. You will see Cheong Wa Dae at the end of the Road.